Grilled food lovers and people who are always eager to enjoy a barbeque night with friends and family can rightfully reap the benefits of a charcoal grill.
What attracts people to the idea of purchasing a charcoal grill is the charred texture and smokey taste the charcoal BBQ food gets when cooked directly above the coal. The tempting smell of grilled chicken, barbecue beef steaks, hamburgers, and ribs can make anyone drool. So, to be that perfect home chef and make lots of mouth-watering recipes, you need to invest in the best quality charcoal grill. Luckily, there are many professional charcoal grill manufacturers in Canada that will give your food that perfect charcoal BBQ taste and looks.
Charcoal grills are easy to maintain, give you the right cooking temperature, and are less expensive. But these are not the only features you will find in today’s latest versions of charcoal grills.
Here are the 5 best charcoal grills you can find on Expresshood, the fastest online Canadian shopping store and improve your grilling game.
1. Weber Performer Deluxe 22” Charcoal Grill
- Cooking Area Dimensions: 363 sq. in.
- Overall Dimension: 43.5” × 48” × 30”
- Additional accessories include pizza stone, wok, griddle, and poultry cooker.
- 2-year warranty on different parts; bowl and lid have a 10-year warranty.
Weber Performer DeluxeWeber Performer Deluxe
The 22” Weber Performer Deluxe makes grilling easier for you, while the open cart kettle-style design makes it an accessory for your patio.
Besides the unique design, the Weber charcoal grill has tons of features making this grill an ideal grilling partner for any grill master!
- It has a “Touch-and-go” ignition system that lights your briquettes with the flick of a button. This simple feature saves you the hard work of burning the coals and getting the right cooking temperature.
- Then comes the steel-plated hinged cooking grates. The side of the grills can be flipped up, allowing you to move and add charcoal, enabling you to have better control over the temperature of the grill.
- The one-touch ash removal system makes cleaning and maintaining the weber BBQ charcoal device a convenient affair. With the simple push of a button, all the ash from the grill gets deposited in the high-capacity and removable aluminum steel ash container.
- The heat-resistant work area at the right side of the grill makes it easier for you to prepare food and sauces.
- A weather-protected charbin and built-in lid thermometer have been integrated into the design to make it more functional.
You can grill up to 13 burgers on this deluxe Weber charcoal grill or use the extra accessories to roast chicken and prepare sautéed veggies with just one grill. Not to forget, the durable porcelain material of the grill is built to last. All those features make this portable charcoal grill a worthy one of the best grills to buy.
- Cooking Area Dimensions: 365 sq. in
- Overall Dimension: 45”× 42”× 42”
- Made of high-quality porcelain-coated steel.
- 10-year limited warranty on porcelain enamel lid and bowel.
Napoleon Cart Portable Charcoal GrillNapoleon Cart Portable Charcoal Grill
The stylish, multi-functional, and sturdy design is what makes this charcoal grill by Napoleon Brand the most sort-out product.
The beauty of this charcoal BBQ grill comes with the folding side shelf, weatherproof wheels, temperature gauge, and hinged lid, making it the safest grill for people always in the mood for grilling and roasting.
The iconic hinged WAVE™ cooking grids are something you would prefer in your grill. You get three benefits from these hinged grids: first, your chicken steak will have those super gorgeous sear marks. Second, you can easily adjust your grill to three different heights. And finally, reloading coals become much easier.
The stainless steel heat diffuser makes sure the heat from the charcoal is spread evenly throughout the grill. It is super easy to clean this Napoleon charcoal grill as all the ash gets deposited in the corrosion-resistant ash collector under the grill.
3. Weber Smokey Mountain 22” Cooker Smoker
- Dimension H×W×D: 48.5” × 23” × 24”
- Primary cooking area: 726 sq. in
- Heat control dampers for easily putting out the coals after use.
- Built-in lid thermometer.
Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker SmokerWeber Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker
If you are known for holding large barbecue nights every weekend, the extra cooking grates in this Weber Smoker will speed up things a lot. The two wide cooking grates can easily adjust about 6 ribs at a time. Your smokey, grilled, fall-of-the-bone meat will be ready even before you realize it.
Besides having spacious grates, Weber designed the grill, ensuring that the temperature within the smoker remains under control. Where the charcoal chamber perfectly retains the heat, the water pan has been added to regulate the temperature of the entire smoker. Even with the coals burning on high flame inside the smoker, the outer finish of the weber BBQ charcoal device can fully resist the high temperature.
Not to forget, this Weber charcoal grill is quite durable as it won’t rust, crack, or peel. In short, this Weber grill is preferred for its durable nature and admirable capacity.
4. Weber Original Kettle 22” Premium Charcoal Grill
- Dimensions H×W×D: 39.5”×22.5” × 25”
- Primary Cooking Area: 363 sq. in
- Wheels for easy movability.
- Has a heat shield on the lid handle.
Weber Original Kettle Charcoal GrillWeber Original Kettle Charcoal Grill
The Kettle design grills are the signature of Weber. The plated grates can easily contain up to 13 burger patties without burning even one, and the temperature inside the portable charcoal grill can be maintained with the help of the damper. The lid hook and easy cleaning system complete the list of basic features people look for in a charcoal grill.
This standard grill does not contain the advanced features you will find in the most advanced grills. But the success rate and top reviews of this grill are largely due to it being durable, affordable while also roasting the food with just-right texture.
5. Napoleon Charcoal Professional Grill
- Primary Cooking Area: 605 sq. in
- Warming Rack Area: 240 sq. in
Napoleon Charcoal Professional GrillNapoleon Charcoal Professional Grill
Napoleon took “BBQ like a professional” all too seriously! This spacious, vast and stainless steel charcoal BBQ grill makes it suitable for grilling 32 burgers at a time. This grand Napoleon charcoal grill has features that surely justify the high price tag attached to it.
The front-loading charcoal door makes it easy to add and remove coals. But the catchiest element of this BBQ charcoal grill is the charcoal rotisserie burner that is perfectly placed to give your food that delicious smokey grilled taste. The adjustable charcoal bed and air vent make grilling even more convenient. If you have a taste and budget for high-quality products, this BBQ charcoal grill is definitely worth the investment.